An exciting role has arisen! A community-guided organisation, with an ambitious and exciting vision is recruiting for a skilled Executive Assistant to support two Chief Executives in the planning and delivery of their workload, and to support the smooth functioning of the Trust’s governance structures.
This is a full-time permanent role paying up to £35,000 per annum (salary depending on experience).
The Executive Assistant will be highly organised, professional and articulate, adept at keeping plans and delivering tasks on time. Be responsible for building collaborative working relationships and successfully operating at senior management and Board level. The role will also involve line management of two part-time Reception staff, ensuring the provision of a high quality reception service for the building.
The Executive Assistant will most likely have/be:
- Full competency in diary management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and manage expectations at all levels — senior management, Trustees and external stakeholders
- Experience of committee work and procedures, including minute taking. Producing high quality internal communications and logistical support for meetings and events when required.
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Line management experience will be an advantage but not essential
- Relevant qualifications or experience in a similar role within a charity/knowledge of charity governance and Board structure is desirable
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now below or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02077243824 for further queries!