A well-established progressive Law Firm with offices in London, Moscow and Dubai is recruiting for a skilled Immigration Advisor/Solicitor (Russian Speaking) to join their central London team. Our client provide a full range of immigration assistance and services, thus offering a complete relocation package for both individuals and businesses.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £30,000- £50,000 per annum (salary depending on experience).
Core duties of the Immigration Advisor/Solicitor (Russian Speaking):
- Managing a varied immigration caseload
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on all aspects of UK private and business immigration
- Managing relationships with clients
- Undertaking research in relation to UK Immigration law and keeping up to date with changes
- Contributing to the companies knowledge base, website and publications
The Immigration Advisor/Solicitor (Russian Speaking) will most likely have:
- Native/Fluent in Russian
- Qualified Solicitor or Immigration Caseworker with OISC Level 1, 2 or 3
- At least 1-2 years + of thorough unsupervised experience in professional capacity
- Fully conversant with PBS, Nationality and European applications
- In-depth knowledge of immigration case management
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and organisational skills
- Work well as part of a team as well as on his/her own
- Excellent customer care skills and be well spoken and well presented
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office and any CRM packages
- Experience in corporate Immigration matters and business development skills will be an advantage
Click apply now below! Alternatively please email email@example.com or telephone 02077243824 for further queries.