A well-established progressive Law Firm with offices in London, Moscow and Dubai is recruiting for a skilled Immigration Advisor (OISC Level 3) to join their central London team. Our client provide a full range of immigration assistance and services, thus offering a complete relocation package for both individuals and businesses.
This is a full-time permanent role with a starting salary of £40,000 + (salary depending on experince).
Core duties of the Immigration Advisor (OISC Level 3):
- Managing a varied immigration caseload
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on all aspects of UK private and business immigration
- Managing relationships with clients
- Undertaking research in relation to UK Immigration law and keeping up to date with changes
- Contributing to the companies knowledge base, website and publications
The Immigration Advisor (OISC Level 3) will most likely have/be:
- A qualified Solicitor or Immigration Caseworker with either OISC Level 3
- Native English speaking ( Russian /Mandarin as a plus)
- Demonstratable unsupervised experience in professional capacity
- Fully conversant with PBS, Nationality and European applications
- An in-depth knowledge of immigration case management
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and organisational skills
- Team player
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and any CRM packages
- Experience in corporate Immigration matters and business development skills will be an advantage
Click apply now below! Alternatively please email email@example.com or telephone 02077243824 for further queries.