Executive Assistant to 2 Directors and Office Manager required for a global, independent provider of trust, corporate and fund administration services based in Central London (Covent Garden area).
The post holder will provide high quality support and administration services to the CFO, CIO and the team, as well as manage reception and oversee the Office Security, Fire and Health & Safety as the designated Facilities contact for the London Office.
The successful candidate can be in post from Monday 12th November 2018 and this is a full time, 12 month fixed term contract role paying between £30,000 to £35,000.
- To provide first class secretarial/PA support to 2 Senior Directors and ongoing support to senior executives in the London office
- Manage diaries and coordinate travel for both Directors and team
- Act as an ambassador the company as the first point of contact for external and internal visitors overseeing Reception.
- Book in all incoming visitors and staff and issue security passes as necessary
- Maintain a daily register of staff
- Maintain the diary for the Boardroom and other meeting rooms
- Arrange catering, refreshments and equipment for all meetings as necessary
- Arrange and manage social events / client events
- Coordinate and manage all facilities
- Proven PA ability and experience of supporting 2 Directors and a team
- A working knowledge of operating a switchboard
- Strong office management and facilities coordination
- Proactive, personable and professional
CLICK APPLY NOW !!