An established Professional Standards College based in the City of London, responsible for regulation and accreditation in the medical field is looking to recruit for a Membership Manager.
We are seeking a dynamic Membership Manager to drive improvements in membership processes to improve performance, efficiency, accuracy within Membership services. This role provides a great opportunity to influence the development of the Organisations membership value proposition.
Reporting directly to the CEO
- To manage and lead the Membership Team resources and set workflow priorities
- Line management of two administrators
- To manage the membership processes by improving reliability and accuracy
- Improve data quality of the membership records
- Improve automation and workflow to make our processing more efficient, member friendly and GDPR compliant
- Preparing the membership records to enable the Direct Debit run to be completed;
- Responsibility for approving members at regular Fellowship and Membership meetings and escalating appropriate queries to the Registrar or Executive level.
- To hold regular team progress meetings and circulate progress reports on activity against targets e.g. growth projections, campaign effectiveness, response timescales for membership inquiries, etc.
- Liaison with the Financial Manager with regard subscription collections and refunds to ensure appropriate batch and financial controls are in place within the membership processes.
- Develop and deliver the Organisation's membership value proposition and engagement policy, creating and implementing membership recruitment and retention campaigns. Generate progress reports periodically for the Registrar and CEO.
- To work with the Organisation's IT Team on improvements needed in our systems to improve the member experience and membership processes
- Management of the Membership Team Budget
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing, management, administration, planning, budgeting, finance, and member relationship management skills and techniques.
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, other departments, members and suppliers
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and able to work quickly, accurately and effectively.
- IT literate: databases, spreadsheets, project management software and web applications including email, Emarketing, s-surveys, e-discussion groups, etc.
- Ideally having user knowledge of IMIS membership software or similar membership systems.
- Demonstrable experience working for a membership organisation including direct experience in membership administration and ideally its supervision or management
- Marketing and communications experience are also an advantage
- Experience of managing employees
Must be able to travel
" Full valid driving license
" Must bel able to attend events and other off-site functionsEducation
Degree educated ( business or marketing degree)
If you are interested in applying for this position please click apply now below!
Only Short listed candidates will be contacted if you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications