A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical field) in the heart of London's City are looking for a Senior Project Manager to assist with developing a national staffing and engagement programme within the NHS. The Project Manager will run this programme from development through delivery.
This role is being offered as a permanent, full-time role (35 hrs) paying £36,031 - £39,683 per annum depending on experience.
Core duties of the Senior Project Manager:
- Project manage the development of implementation guides and quality improvement programmes. Usually working on various projects at once, agreeing processes, time-scales, coordinating the teams who produce the guidance and/or the quality improvement programme; ensuring all deadlines are achieved.
- Provide line management, supervision, on-the-job training and support for other project managers.
- As a senior member of staff, work in close collaboration with the senior team, department and Directors to ensure and develop consistent good quality project management across the network.
Essential skills required of the Senior Project Manager:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent qualification
- Proven work experience within the healthcare environment/a knowledge of healthcare systems
- Prince II qualification or equivalent project management qualification.
- Excellent organisational and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects to tight deadlines and to manage a variety of tasks with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with and manage the contribution of a high-profile national group of people from a range of professional backgrounds and levels of seniority within the healthcare system.
- Good report writing skills
PLEASE CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!