An exciting role has arisen! A community-guided organisation, with an ambitious and exciting vision is recruiting for a Environment & Community Manager to join their team based in the heart of west London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £32,500- £40,000 per annum.
The Environment & Community Manager will report to the Associate Director Community Engagement and Environment and will develop and manage a range of environmental programmes in line with the Trust's overall strategy.
The individual will take responsibility for the development and delivery of a number of initiatives that contribute to the Trust's environmental wellbeing strategy including environmental education, behavioural change programmes and improving the environmental performance of the Trust’s physical infrastructure.
The Environment & Community Manager will most likely have/be:
- Proven experience of devising, overseeing and managing environmental improvement programmes across a range of functions
- Experience of working with local communities to deliver environmental activities
- Experience of working within a charity supporting and enhancing the lives of people in the local community
- Excellent IT skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant qualification or comparable professional experience in grant making
- Demonstrative understanding of the needs of diverse communities and commitment to equality of opportunity
- Connections to/ understanding of the local area would be highly desirable
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now below or alternatively please email email@example.com or telephone 02077243824 for further queries!