An exciting role has arisen! A community-guided organisation, with an ambitious and exciting vision is recruiting for a Environment Manager to join their team based in the heart of west London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £32,500- £35,000 per annum.
The Environment Manager will report to the Associate Director Community Engagement and Environment and will develop and manage a range of environmental programmes in line with the Trust's overall strategy.
The individual will take responsibility for the development and delivery of a number of initiatives that contribute to the Trust's environmental wellbeing strategy including environmental education, behavioural change programmes and improving the environmental performance of the Trust’s physical infrastructure.
The Environment Manager will most likely have/be:
- Proven experience of devising, overseeing and managing environmental improvement programmes across a range of functions
- Experience of working with local communities to deliver environmental activities
- Experience of working within a charity supporting and enhancing the lives of people in the local community
- Clear evidence of sound judgement and of an ability to evaluate options to make appropriate recommendations
- Excellent IT skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Team working and influencing skills with an eye for detail
- Relevant qualification or comparable professional experience in grant making
- Demonstrative understanding of the needs of diverse communities and commitment to equality of opportunity
- Connections to/ understanding of the local area would be highly desirable
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now below or alternatively please email email@example.com or telephone 02077243824 for further queries!