A leading London University and an integral provider of Higher Education in the UK is recruiting for an Events, External Relations, Media and PR professional to join them as a Communications and Corporate Events Officer. The core purpose of this role is to present the University's International programmes to the media - raising their profile in the UK and overseas through effective media management.
This is a full-time, two month position in the first instance, with immediate interviews and start dates and a hourly rate of £16.06 for the successful candidate.
Experience required of the Communications and Corporate Events Officer:
- Proven experience in a public facing PR and Press office environment
- A sound knowledge of developing and delivering digital and social media campaigns and activities
- Demonstrable Event Management skills
- Experienced in preparing copy and writing and editing press releases
- A strong relationship builder
- A motivated and confident individual in communicating with the press
- Knowledge of current issues surrounding Higher Education
- Effective competence in the use of Microsoft Office packages, especially excel
- Proven Track record using and monitoring social media
- Fast learning and keen to pick up new online package and system skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click APPLY NOW below!!