A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two skilled HR Advisors to join a global youth organisation based in Central London.
HR Administration and Payroll
- HR Advisor to support line managers with all employment relations issues such as discipline, grievance, performance and absence management
- HR Advisor to leads on all ER issues including hearings, dismissals, grievances and redundancy situations.
- To provide and guide Line Managers with prompt, distinct and appropriate advice compliant with company policy and current employment legislation.
- To provide advice on a full range of HR matters to achieve business needs.
- Builds relationships with line managers at all levels and develop and excellent understand of their needs and work requirement
- Responsible for the implementation of all company policies affecting HR issues, ensuring that issues are dealt with within appropriate timescales.
- Monitor the completion and quality of performance development review and collate identified training
- Adopt a proactive approach to performance management
- HR Advisor to manage a broad range of HR administrative tasks and HR queries
- Manage staff relationships and manage the HR mailbox
- Coordination of the monthly payroll preparation process and liaise with external payroll service
- Works with the HR Administrator to confirm sickness/ absence deductions.
- Completes new starter paperwork in a timely and efficient manner; drafting contracts of employments and offer letters, and checks other team members work.
- Enters new starters on the HR Information System (HRIS) with a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Ensures all new starter documentation is returned in advance of the employee's start date and provided for payroll, and escalating to the Senior Business Partner and/or the relevant line manager where necessary.
- HR Advisor to lead on employee communications and associated processes on the HRIS.
- Produces robust management information aligned to business needs, including the monthly metrics.
- Ensures all required data is captured and maintained for the Organisation's whole population, including diversity data and mandatory training.
HR Project Work
- Responsible for the processing of pre-employment checks in line with the organisation's recruitment practices
- Tracks and undertakes DBS check renewals, ensuring everyone has the correct level of DBS certificate
- Accurately monitors and records the DBS process
- Ensures mandatory training is provided as appropriate; including Safeguarding, Equality & Diversity
- Provides advice and guidance to line managers on safeguarding issues in relation to the recruitment of employees, self-employed contractors and volunteers.
- Ensures the return of new starter documentation; evidence of right to work in the UK, return of on boarding paperwork etc.
Skills and Abilities
- Monitors, reviews and updates all HR policies on at least an annual basis, ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- Conducts job evaluations and/or salary benchmarking ensuring consistency across the organisation and understanding the external market.
- Regularly contribute to the HR team as a whole, recommending improvements to systems and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent communication skills couple with a personable approach to build and foster working relationships across all levels of the business
- First-rate administrative and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work unsupervised using own initiative
- Excellent IT and reporting skills using a variety of software packages, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPD qualification with Graduate or Associate level membership or working to towards gaining a CIPD qualification
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of employment legislation and managing employee relations casework
CLICK APPLY BELOW - DON'T MISS OUT !