A leading student accommodation provider is looking to recruit temporary Customer Service Administrators and Reception staff across multiple sites in London to assist with their busy check-in periods, working with their enthusiastic and passionate teams, supporting new tenants who are preparing for the new academic year in their modern and trendy accommodation facilities.
With the ability to work independently and as part of a friendly team and inspiring brand, the successful Customer Service Administrators and Reception staff will be ambassadors for this national organisation, supporting students across the city. This is an ongoing role with some flexibility on the working hours, on a temporary basis.
Duties will include:
- Providing an excellent and customer focused reception service to all students and visitors
- To provide a professional helpdesk and telephone service with calls answered promptly and effectively, showing empathy, knowledge and understanding
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times and act as a role model for excellent service delivery
- Supporting student check in and check out activities
- To provide and display information to students in relation to travel, events, luggage storage and tenancy procedures
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click APPLY NOW below!