A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical field) who have offices in Cardiff are looking for a Divisional Manager to assist with the management, support and development of the Division and its relationship with its membership.
This is a permanent, full time role, paying £36,031 - £39,680 per annum, working 35 hours per week
- Manage the office and all aspects of the Executive Committee meetings including preparation and circulation of minutes, agendas, papers, follow up actions and correspondence with the Executive Committee.
- Manage all meetings, conferences and training events including workshops for the Division, venue sourcing, budgeting, advertising and catering requirements.
- Prepare and administer the Annual Business Plan for the Division in preparation for the Financial Officer's signature.
- Provide administrative support for the Chair and Officers of the Division, including drafting correspondence and documents such as the Annual Report, Division Newsletter, etc.
- Administer public policy development and deal with queries from the press, members of the public and patients.
- Develop and maintain a mentoring database.
- Proven senior administrative experience, including responsibility for managing budgets and monitoring finances.
- Excellent MS Office and keyboard skills.
- Proven written skills, including formal minute taking and committee experience.
- Proven ability to manage a large and varied workload.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
CLICK APPLY NOW - DON'T MISS OUT