A fantastic new opportunity awaits a skilled Events Administrator to work for a leading membership body in the Engineering field, based in central London. This is a full-time, temporary, role with immediate interview opportunities available.
The successful candidate will support the Events Operations staff with the administration of their events, including seminars, lectures, conferences, corporate functions and more. Responsibilities will also include researching and developing sponsorships and content opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Answering queries both electronically, by phone and in person
- Monitoring the Events Inbox ensuring all communication is answered
- Registering and booking delegates into events and supplying pre-event communication
- Preparing event reports, badges and information, prior to and following events
- Attending and assisting with the running of events, providing professional customer service at all times
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous administrative and events experience
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience of working across a number of events and projects simultaneously
If you're interested in this role don't delay - click APPLY NOW below!