A leading membership organisation within the educational and language teaching field are recruiting for a Membership Services Officer to join their team based in the heart of London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £23,000 per annum.
The Membership Services Officer will provide a high level of customer service to their members, as well as potential members looking to join the organisation, particularly students, graduates and language professionals.
Core duties of the Membership Services Officer include:
- Be the first point of contact for all membership enquiries, taking enquiries via phone, email and website, providing a first class customer service at all times
- Process new membership application forms and support the annual membership renewal process
- Process application forms and fees for those joining
- Provide advice and support to users of the membership scheme and others by email or telephone
- Maintain accurate CRM records at all times
- Carry out admin tasks to support the membership team
The Membership Services Officer will most likely have/be:
- Experience working in a busy customer focused environment
- Previous administration experience with excellent written English and the ability to produce own correspondence
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when dealing with a high volume of work
- Able to communicate effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of people
- Confident telephone manner
- Good IT skills with experience of CRM systems
- Experience of working in a membership organisation, professional body or the volunteer sector will be an advantage
CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW, DON'T MISS OUT!