We are recruiting for a Commercial Account Manager to join a highly respected and long-established organisation based in central London. The Commercial Account Manager will be a part of the India and APAC team. This is a full-time permanent role paying £32,000- £34,000 per annum.
The Commercial Account Manager will work on the company's commercial B2B product portfolio to sell and market PR campaign solutions to key existing clients, customers and new prospects, whilst developing new incoming leads, building and maintaining long lasting relationships with key accounts.
- Maximise commercial sales revenue in assigned territories and/or sectors to achieve yearly personal and company sales target
- Review and qualify territory leads from all available sources on a daily basis
- Research and qualify leads and clients to clearly establish needs and sales potential
- Organise meetings/skype/follow up calls with clients as directed by Commercial Account Services Director and Senior Account Manager
- Respond to client queries and requests fully, clearly and in a timely manner
- Position, market and sell commercial product portfolio effectively
- Liaise with potential customers, process documentation, contracts and record information from initial contact to post event account management
- Build and develop long lasting relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Follow up on leads using CRM to ensure accurate and detailed inputting and upkeep of all sales force information
- Attend and actively contribute to all relevant internal meetings and regularly report on progress from assigned territories
- Demonstrable experience within the Indian market in sales, marketing and account management selling to agencies & brands
- Demonstrable experience with in the Indian APAC region in marketing, account management and sales essential
- Building relationships with accounts, prospects and customers
- Create proposals using creative briefs
- A strong understanding of marketing campaigns and of the online and offline marketing channel mix.
- Upselling and maximisation of new and existing customers
- Strong negotiation skills and used to negotiating with Indian clients, managing opportunities and successfully closing deals (must have experience with in the Indian market)
- Processing documentation, general sales administration
- CRM experience in Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Collaborate to ensure the customer gets the best experience
- Knowledge and experience of the India business marketplace
Candidate will be :-
- Tenacious and ambitious, target driven individual
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Articulate, organised and professional
- Able to liaise customers/ clients from all backgrounds
- Exceptional communication skills (telephonic and written ability)
- Experience working with PR, Marketing and experiential agencies
- Experience in business 2 business
- Ability to prioritise and manage deadline and excellent time management
CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW DON'T MISS OUT!