A national student accommodation brand with a leading position in the market is looking to recruit a driven Customer Services Advisor to support their busy Glasgow office. This is an exciting role for a confident Customer focussed administrator to join a vibrant brand.
This role is being offered as a full time permanent role paying £17,000 to £18,000 per annum. Working 37.5 hours (9.00am to 5.30pm). Occasional weekend work will be required during very busy times.
- To provide an excellent and customer focused reception service to all students and visitors
- To provide a professional helpdesk and telephone service with calls answered promptly, knowledgably and helpfully
- To manage the booking out and return of keys and fobs and coordinate the replacement of lost keys or fobs.
- To assist on open days and carry out viewings.
- To provide and display information to students in relation to travel, events, luggage storage and tenancy procedures
- To sort the incoming and outgoing post and parcels and log all correspondence.
- To deal with local community issues and escalate the accordingly to the Property Manager for interventions if required.
- To carry out general administration and office support, including typing, photocopying, scanning, filing and ordering of stationery off the approved list.
The Customer Service Advisor will most likely have/be:
- Experience of dealing with a range of customer queries/concerns/ similar role
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Database entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Team Player
- Knowledge of facilities management and H&S requirements
If you are interested in applying for this role, please Click Apply Now below!