A well-established progressive Law Firm with offices in London, Moscow and Dubai is recruiting for a skilled Immigration Advisor to join their central London team. Our client provide a full range of immigration assistance and services, thus offering a complete relocation package for both individuals and businesses.
This is a full-time permanent role with a starting salary of £40,000 + (salary depending on experince)
Core duties of the Immigration Advisor:
- Managing a varied immigration caseload
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on all aspects of UK private and business immigration
- Managing relationships with clients
- Undertaking research in relation to UK Immigration law and keeping up to date with changes
- Contributing to the companies knowledge base, website and publications
The Immigration Advisor will most likely have/be:
- Native English speaking ( Russian /Mandarin as a plus)
- A qualified Solicitor or Immigration Caseworker with either OISC Level 3
- Demonstrable unsupervised experience in professional capacity
- Fully conversant with PBS, Nationality and European applications
- An in-depth knowledge of immigration case management
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and organisational skills
- Team player
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and any CRM packages
- Experience in corporate Immigration matters and business development skills will be an advantage
Our client also assist with the complete process of establishing a business or commercial presence in the UK, providing guidance and advice in relation to all relevant property, tax, legal, company formation and banking procedures.
Click apply now below! Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02077243824 for further queries.