An industry leading provider of specialist finance training is looking to recruit a skilled Account Manager (Business Development) to join their team based in the heart of London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £35,000 to £38,000 per annum including bonus + commission!
The Account Manager (Business Development) will take on responsibility and oversight for a significant portion of their existing spending clients. The role will involve nurturing existing spending clients and building new relationships and developing new leads within the allocated client list with key decision makers globally in banks, law firms, M&A advisory firms, private equity firms, accountancy firms and fund management firms.
Core duties of the Account Manager (Business Development):
- Nurturing existing clients
- Growing the spend from existing clients
- Targeting high growth clients and prospects
- Managing client and prospect base
- Researching websites, social media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to the CRM
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on the CRM/ answer incoming calls
- Marketing training courses
- Cold calling prospects
- Participating in client meetings
The Account Manager (Business development) will most likey have/be:
- Proven experince in a similar role- B2B sales / client acquisition / account management environment
- A genuine interest + experience in the financial services industry and global capital markets
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening and organisational skills
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Client focused- excellent customer service delivery + ability to build relationships and leads
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding of CRM systems (knowledge of MS Dynamics would be advantageous)
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to significantly grow his or her spending client base by selling the full range of specialist finance courses to clients all over the world and communicating the key features, advantages and benefits of attending a course with them.
Full and on-going support will be provided but the candidate will be expected to display desire and enthusiasm, make the role their own and use their own initiative!
Don't miss out! Click apply now below!