An industry leading provider of specialist finance training is looking to recruit a skilled Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their team based in the heart of London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £27,000 per annum + bonus!
The role will involve setting up and initiating e-marketing campaigns to a large database of clients and taking responsibility and oversight for e-marketing activities and supporting the Account Managers and the Director of Sales Marketing & Operations.
Core duties of the Sales & Marketing Assistant:
- Setting up and executing e-marketing campaigns: Initiating e-shots to contacts on CRM, verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on CRM
- Dealing with enquires via email and telephone
- Researching websites, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to their CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to their CRM
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on their CRM
The Sales & Marketing Assistant will most likely have/be:
- Educated to A level or equivalent/degree
- Experience within a supporting sales marketing role
- An understanding of CRM systems (knowledge of MS Dynamics would be advantageous)
- Profiency in MS Office (knowledge of design programmes such as Photoshop/InDesign will be advantageous)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Client focused - excellent customer service delivery
- Commercial minded
- Experience within the finance industry will be desirable
Our client have over 20 years' experince delivering world class courses to high-end clients! The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to learn a lot and to work for a great organisation which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. A chance to make the role your own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centred.
Don’t miss out! Click apply now below!