An independent award-winning boutique hair salon based in London is looking to recruit a skilled Office Manager to manage their Head Office team.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £28,000- 40,000 per annum depending on experince.
The Office Manager will lead their Head Office team and help drive the company forward. The Office Manager role is an integral one and the person in the role plays a huge part in the company’s development.
Core duties of the Office Manager:
- Contribute to the growth and development of the company
- Ensure that the Head Office team are working efficiently
- Represent the company's image and brand
- Implement and manage salons systems and procedures
- Attend regular meetings when required
- Manage communications between Head Office and Salons
- Liaise with Web developers on any changes required
- Manage the company rota and scheduling
- Review weekly updates from the salons and ensure that a response to queries is handled
- Interview all of the Salon’s Receptionists
- To co-ordinate and organise all of the company’s holiday requests
- To manage the salon operating schedules
- To manage and oversee any customer service queries
The Office Manager will most likely have/be:
- Proven office management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience of the Hairdressing industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of hair salon systems/software e.g. iSalon will be desirable
Our client have Salons spread across London and is looking to expand further, they have been featured in multiple publications nationally and internationally.
Don’t miss out on this exciting new opportunity to join their team! Click apply now below!