Our client a College responsible for setting standards in the medical field is recruiting for a Curriculum Project Manager. This is a part-time12 month fixed term contract, paying £45,577 pro rata, based in the heart of London.
The Curriculum Project Officer will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the College's new Curriculum working closely with the Curriculum Committee, Dean, College members and other key stakeholders.
Core Duties of the Curriculum Project Manager:
- Project manage the development and implementation of their Curriculum 2020
- Act as the main point of contact for the Curriculum 2020 Project
- Provide oversight of the whole project and engagement with partner organisations
- Manage events and meetings as necessary, including stakeholder consultations and Curriculum 2020 Roadshows
- Present and report to a variety of stakeholders using written highlight reports, verbal updates and email
- Present projects and programme boards on the progress and sell complex ideas to a wide range of stakeholder groups
- Authorise and monitor invoices and expenses in accordance with delegated budgetary authority and financial management procedures
- Attending meetings and providing reports as required
- Participate in training and personal / organisational development activities
The Curriculum Project Manager will most likely have/be:
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or other project management qualification to a similar level
- Project management experience
- Strong expertise in report writing and process mapping
- Experience presenting complex ideas to large audiences
- Clear understand Data Protection and confidentiality
- Ability to think critically, summarise discussions and conduct analysis
- Excellent IT skills MS Office Suite , project management
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!