An award winning qualifications body based in the vibrant city of London is recruiting for a skilled Applications & Admissions Officer. This is a full-time permanent role paying £29,000 per annum + excellent benefits!
The Applications & Admissions Officer is responsible for the processing and administration of all admissions within the Exemption & Recognition Panel, and for supporting the Policy Manager in recognition policy activities.
Core duties of the Applications & Admissions Officer:
- Manage and deliver the day to day administrative activities relating to the processing and assessment of all applications
- Providing administrative support to Recognition Policy Manager in professional recognition activities, undertaking research and planning for particular recognition activities or other membership initiatives as required
- Providing advice and guidance to colleagues, members and potential members on professional recognition policy and process
- Drafting and issuing responses to queries received relating to routes to membership, specifically queries relating to professional recognition
- Communicating the organisation’s policy on professional recognition to internal and external audiences via a range of media including guidance documents, training, website
- Providing secretarial support to the Exemption & Recognition Panel
The Applications & Admissions Officer will most likely have/be:
- Experience of working with Committees, writing minutes and reports and drafting of documentation
- Strong administrative skills
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to digest and interpret complex information
- Interest in the continuous improvement of policy, processes and guidance
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience of communicating with a range of customers at varying levels
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work as part of team or individually
- Knowledge of MS Project and Visio is desirable + database experince
If you are interested in this position please CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!