A leading membership organisation that provides industry specific academic and regulatory services in their field of Engineering is recruiting for a skilled Conference Producer to ensure the continued production of highly topical and engaging event programmes.
The Conference Producer will be responsible for all aspects of event/conference production from topic generation and thorough market research through programme design, generating marketing copy and key speaker management.
This is a full-time permanent role paying circa £28,000 per annum + bonus!
The Conference Producer will most likely have/be:
- Educated to degree level/equivalent
- A track record of success within B2B conference production
- Well versed in producing technical event programmes (in the area of engineering will be desirable)
- The ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge of diverse and technical topics
- Excellent research and project management skills
- Creative and resourceful
- Strong communicator at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written skills to produce high quality correspondence and reports
- Proficiency in MS Office
If you are interested in this position, please CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!