One of Red Personnel's partner charities is recruiting for a PA to CEO to support the Senior Management Team consisting of their Operations Director, Head of Fundraising, Clinical Director and the CEO at their London headquarters. This is a pivotal role that guarantees the smooth running of this fabulous charity.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity paying £27,000 per annum + attractive benefits!
Core duties of the PA to CEO:
- Acting as a first point of contact for people from both within and outside the organisation (on behalf of the SMT)
- Producing documents meeting notes and briefing packs to ensure the SMT are well prepared
- Arranging travel, visa and accommodation (all logistics for the SMIT)
- Screening all incoming calls to the organisation
- Carrying our research on behalf of the CEO and SMT
- Processing expenses on behalf of the SMT
- Providing full administrative support for bi-monthly board meetings
The PA to CEO will most likely have/be:
- Proven administrative/PA experience
- Ability to devise office management systems
- Able to provide an efficient and seamless support service to the SMT
- Impeccable organisational skills and ability to prioritise on behalf of others
- Excellent IT skills - including Excel skills
- A confident communicator at all levels of the organisation and to members of the public
- Sensitive with confidential information
- Minute taking skills will be desirable
- Experince of working within a charity will be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to thrive in a role where there is not only the need but the opportunity for someone to truly excel. Click Apply now below!
As a strong advocate of charitable practice in business Red Personnel are proud to donate a percentage of our profits to Charity.