A leading architectural practice with a long history of success is looking to recruit a skilled PA to Directors to join their central London team. The PA will support around 6 + Directors with meeting scheduling, administration, lunch coordination and travel managements.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + excellent benefits!
Core duties of PA to Directors:
- General administration assistance when required
- Support the teams with meeting scheduling
- HR administration support (HR Correspondence, recruitment, interview arrangement, staff reviews and inductions)
- Provide IT/ presentation solutions
- Lunch cover (shared between 3 people)
- Meet and greet guests
- Provide refreshments and catering
- Switchboard cover (screen and transfer calls)
The PA to Directors will most likely have/be:
- Demonstrable PA experince
- Experience in supporting Director level positions
- Confident communicator, able to interact at all levels of the business
- Strong Outlook diary management experience
- Good multitasker
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent time management and communication skills (written and verbal)
Don't miss out! Click Apply now below!