An international environmental services provider is recruiting for a skilled Sales Executive to join their UK Team based in the heart of London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £23,000 to £26,000 per annum + excellent bonus structure + company car provided!
Core duties of the Sales Executive:
- Work in a team of 5 and report to the Manager
- Manage current accounts and develop strong relationships with new accounts
- Negotiate prices for materials and set loading dates/times
- Attend site visits and inspect material loads at UK and Europe
- Liaise with UK & Shanghai team
- Make and handle quality claims
- Represent the company at meetings, conferences and exhibitions
The Sales Executive will most likely have/be:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Good negotiation and communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of building relationships with accounts/prospects/customers
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proven sales experience
- Experience of handling claims/queries
- Target driven
- Prior buying experience preferable but not essential
- Fluent in any European language will be an advantage
Our client provide customised solutions and are very proud to be a part of the recycling industry and believe that a clean environment is everybody's business!
If you are interested in this role, please click Apply Now below!