A well-established construction and development company based in the City of London is recruiting for a Receptionist/Office Manager to join their team. This is a full-time permanent role, paying £30,000- £35,000 per annum.
The Receptionist/Office Manager will provide a professional reception service ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office and to provide general administrative support to the team.
Core duties of Receptionist/Office Manager:
- Provide a reception service ensuring clients and visitors are professionally welcomed and greeted
- Answer the telephone promptly and direct calls to the correct person / take and pass accurate messages, and deal with matters that can be resolved
- Book and organise meetings and manage the meeting room diary
- Ensure that IT equipment to support meetings and conference calls is tested and set up as required
- Be responsible for incoming and outgoing post including receipt of parcels and special deliveries
- Book and manage travel arrangements for the team
- Carry out general office duties including filing, photocopying and typing
- Ensure repair and service of office equipment, and management and administration of the cleaning service and other third-party suppliers to the office
The Receptionist/Office Manager will most likely have/be:
- Proven experience in a similar role (Receptionist or customer facing role)
- Experience within a busy office environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and organisational skills
- Enjoy a variety of work and be able to multi task
- Ability to problem solve, use initiative and apply knowledge and experience to new situations
- A willingness to understand the business
- Positive attitude to change and development
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!