A well-established construction and development company based in the City of London is recruiting for a skilled Team Secretary/PA to join their Investment team. This is a full-time permanent role, paying £30,000- £35,000 per annum.
As a Team Secretary/PA you will be an integral part of the team providing PA support to the Investment Director and be involved in team administration activities.
Core duties of the Team Secretary/PA:
- Diary coordination and management for the Investment Director including making appointments with clients/professional contacts and undertake project work as necessary
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements and prepare diary engagements
- Organise and co-ordinate meetings and events for the team, including venue and catering arrangements, preparation and distribution of papers / packs and minute-taking where required
- Type, format and proofread correspondence, reports, confidential documents
- Answer and screen all incoming calls
- Any other duties as requested by the Investment Director and the Team
The Team Secretary/PA will most likely have/be:
- Proven experience in a similar role in a busy office environment
- Competent in all MS applications
- Minute taking skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail and good time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to work tight deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!