A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical field) in the heart of London's City is recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager to join their team!
This is a full-time permanent role paying £52,000 per annum + excellent benefits!
The Senior Programme Manager programme will be responsible for quality improvement and will be well placed to lead and guide a team of programme managers.
Core duties of the Senior Programme Manager:
- Support the programme managers to deliver work on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Provide training, support, supervision, appraisals and coaching to the programme managers
- Attend regular meetings with senior leads and managers to make decisions regarding the management and development
- Work with the programme managers, project teams and other stakeholders to ensure that the methods used for collecting, analysing and reporting data are effective
- Ensure that publications, reports, webpages and other communication outputs are engaging, relevant and of a high standard
The Senior Programme Manager will most likely have/be:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent qualification, in a health or social sciences related field
- Proven success when managing programmes from within public sector services
- A keen interest in health/social care including mental health
- A confident leader, able to inspire others
- Skilled when driving quality through audit and quality improvement
- Prince II qualification or equivalent project management qualification
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and budgets with multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge of healthcare systems
Don't miss out! Click apply now below!