A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Receptionist to work within an established City based Law Firm based in Central London. This is a full-time, 1 year fixed term contract paying £25,000 per annum.
The Receptionist will work with the Facilities Department team and will provide a full range of front of house duties, reception duties and post/meeting room housekeeping.
Core duties of the Receptionist:
- To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome to clients on arrival
- To ensure visitor and client arrivals are communicated to the relevant people and that the client is escorted to the meeting rooms
- To handle all incoming calls and enquiries
- Arrange lunches when requested for meetings
- Booking couriers and taxis when required
- Carry out regular checks on meeting rooms and to ensure the correct set up
- To ensure all hospitality is served and good communication in place with the Meeting Room Hostess
- Be aware of and be able to give information on the other services provided such as the dry cleaning service, etc
- To carry out any other duties requested by the Facilities Manager
The Receptionist will most likely have/be:
- Previous reception and front of house experience within a legal environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Outlook
- Be prepared to swap shifts with others in the team as requested
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to show initiative and work without supervision
- Outgoing, confident and approachable manner
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply now below!