A global IT Firm is recruiting for a creative Office Manager to join their team based in the heart of London. This is a full-time permanent role paying £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits!
The Office Manager will be responsible for and assist with office culture, HR, Finance, office and travel management.
Core duties of the Office Manager:
- Drive the team-focused atmosphere and implement new ideas to make the team stronger and add to the daily-life of the staff
- Build strong alignment with Head Quarters in France to maintain consistent culture
- Provide support and advice on a day-to-day basis on various HR admin topics
- Help with payroll and tax processes, and coordinate with monthly salary process with HR in France
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary improvements/repairs
- Receive incoming calls, mail, parcels, posting of mail, ordering and receiving deliveries
- Assist Managing Director with some admin functions (scheduling, expenses, etc.)
- Manage payment and tracking of key expenses, including office expenses and assisting with team travel expenses
- Assist in organising the business travels (flights, train, taxis, and hotels) for staff members
The Office Manager will most likely have/be:
- Proven office management experience including HR, finance, team culture and travel
- Background within an IT environment/company will be an advantage
- Educated to degree level
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Dedication, creativity, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!