A leading national healthcare charity with ambitious growth plans and exciting City of London offices is looking to recruit a skilled IT Support Officer to join their Finance and Corporate Services Directorate team.
This is a full-time permanent role, paying £26,000- £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits!
Core duties of the IT Support Officer:
- Provide first and second line support to over 100 staff members mostly based in their London office and some remote users
- Assist the IT Manager and the Senior IT Officer in maintaining the high availability of the IT systems
- Configure new user accounts and appropriate access across IT systems and conduct IT inductions for new users to the systems
- Assist with maintenance of the telephone system; configuring user accounts and troubleshooting handsets
- Assist in managing and troubleshooting their network and servers and maintain antivirus software
- Plan and implement standard PC hardware refreshes
- Ensure Microsoft SCCM is correctly configured and maintained
- Design IT documentation, (policies and procedures, knowledge base items + best practice user guides)
The IT Support Officer will most likely have/be:
- Proven experince working in a similar role/ virtualised server environment
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10, Office 2016, Exchange 2013, Office 365, Microsoft (SCCM) and Active Directory 2012/User management
- Experience with troubleshooting networking issues (e.g LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Excellent customer relationship building with internal users & external stakeholders
- Administration and Document management experience
- Experience managing corporate backup and antivirus solutions
- Time management, prioritisation and problem solving skills
- Experience/knowledge of Mitel and PowerShell will be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to hone and develop your IT skills though the learning and development opportunities that are available! Don't miss out, click apply now below!