A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical field) in the heart of London's City is looking to recruit a Deputy Programme Manager to assist the Programme Manager with the management and development of all associated projects within a programme of work.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £29,500 per annum + excellent benefits!
Core duties of the Deputy Programme Manager:
- To supervise the project staff and assist in managing the teams workload
- Deputise for the Programme Manager when required
- Assist in developing and delivering project plans
- To provide assistance in managing all aspects of the audit cycle for the projects, which may include: developing/revising standards; developing approaches and instruments to enable measurement of performance against standards; producing local and national reports; planning and delivering events e.g. an annual forum, learning events, workshops
- Assist in managing promotion and marketing to ensure continued growth/sufficient uptake by the recruitment of teams into the projects
- Manage the day to day financial administration for the project and assist the Programme manager
The Deputy Programme Manager will most likely have/be:
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification
- Experience of working with public sector services
- A keen interest in health or social care and, in particular, mental health
- Experience of report writing
- Financial Administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident user of SPSS or equivalent statistical package
- Knowledge of project management and research methodologies
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!