We are recruiting for an Assistant Operations Manager for a medical Trade Association body based in the heart of the city. This is a full-time permanent role paying £45,000 per annum.
The Assistant Operations Manager will assist the Operations Manager in the day-to-day running of the organisation, taking responsibility for managing a small team including administration, events and facilities staff, and deputising for the Operations Manager as required.
Core duties of Assistant Operations Manager:
- Support the Operations Manager in implementing the organisation's strategic plan
- Work alongside the Operations Manager and the organisation's advisers to deliver major projects
- Manage, develop and motivate a small staff team
- Work with clients and the catering partners to deliver excellent venue support for internal and external events, including the management and execution of functions and venue lettings
- Work with the organisation's facilities management team to oversee venue maintenance and minor works, liaising with contractors and suppliers as required
- Review, implement and maintain office administrative systems and procedures including HR and ICT
- Oversight of their web and social media platforms
- From time to time personally assist with the setting up of the venue for events and examinations
The Operations Manager will most likey have/be:
- Proven success in leading and motivating small teams of staff and volunteers
- Preparation of high-level papers for Board and Committee use, or equivalent
- Facilities/contract/ event/venue management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and able to handle people at all levels
- Prior knowledge or experience of the Livery world
- Social media familiarity, including Twitter, websites, etc
- Minute taking skills
- Background within the regulatory sector will be desirable
If you are interested in applying for this role please click apply now below!