A Gifts, Fragrance and Toiletries Company based in central London and with global reach is looking to recruit a Regulatory & Compliance Officer to join their successful New Product Development team. This is a full-time permanent role paying £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
The company are ideally looking for candidates that have regulatory compliance experience within the cosmetics and Beauty industry/FMCG environment.
Core duties of the a Regulatory & Compliance Officer:
- Report to the Managing Director and be responsible for controlling all technical documentation activities relating to formulated products and purchased or supplied to include compilation of regulatory PIP files, notification of products within EU (CPNP) and registration of products into export markets
- Solve registration problems in existing markets, maintain product files and ensure regulatory approval of all NPD formulations, global compliance, claim substantiation and registration
- Ensure that all new products comply with relevant regulations and internal policies, and that they can be legally sold in all markets
- Manage Quality Assurance and the development of new formulations including compiling of technical files, advising on product markings and labeling, product registration and product documentation etc.
The Regulatory & Compliance Officer will most likely have/be:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of cosmetics and the Beauty industry
- Minimum A-level education & English, Maths and Science (GCSE)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent English and numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player and able to work and manage their own workload
Don't miss out! Click apply now below!