We are recruiting for a Commercial Account Manager to join a highly respected and long established organisation based in the heart of London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £25,000- £30,000 per annum.
The Commercial Account Manager will have a full understanding the organisation's Commercial B2B product portfolio and sell these marketing and PR campaign solutions to key prospects and existing clients and customers as well as developing new incoming leads whilst building and maintaining long lasting relationships with key accounts.
Core duties of the Commercial Account Manager:
- Maximise commercial sales revenue in assigned territories and/or sectors to achieve yearly personal and company sales target
- Review and qualify territory leads from all available sources
- Thoroughly research and qualify leads and clients to clearly establish needs and sales potential
- As directed by Commercial Account Services Director and Senior Account Manager, organise joint or solo meetings/ skype/ follow up calls with clients
- Liaise with potential customers, process documentation, contracts and record information from first contact to post event account management
- Build and develop long lasting relationships with clients and internal departments
- Attend and actively contribute to all relevant internal meetings and regularly report on progress from assigned territories
The Commercial Account Manager will most likely have:
- Demonstratable experience within account management
- Experience of selling creative services along with trademark and licensing
- CRM experience in Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Customer service and B2B experience
- Experience of building relationships with accounts, prospects and customers
- Upselling and maximisation of new and existing customers
- Strong negotiating skills, managing opportunities and successfully closing deals
- Team player
- Target driven
- Experience working with PR, Marketing and experiential agencies
CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW, DON'T MISS OUT!