A Gifts, Fragrance and Toiletries Company based in central London and with global reach is looking to recruit an Amazon Account Manager to grow their Amazon business.
This is a full-time permanent role, paying £30,000 per annum.
Core duties of the Amazon Account Manager:
- Look after the day to day and long term planning of their direct account with Amazon using Vendor Central including order processing, shipments, chargebacks, dispatching through to invoicing
- Create new and ensuring existing products are listed and optimised, utilising functions such as keyword tools, the creation of A+ pages and cross links to ensure maximum visibility and increase sales
- Monitor organic and Vine customer reviews
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports analysing sales, trends, promotional activity etc
The Amazon Account Manager will most likely have/be:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with an Amazon Vendor
- Knowledge and experience of Amazon Vendor Central
- Be commercially minded, motivated, driven and results orientated
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in marketing and copy writing
- Experience managing at least 300+ live products
- Numerate and accurate
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!