A leading global and much respected company based in northwest London is recruiting for a PA to Directors to join their fantastic team. The two Company Directors will require the PA to focus on business development by proactively and efficiently dealing with their daily administrative tasks.
This is a full-time temporary to permanent opportunity paying £28,000- £30,000 per annum.
Core duties of the PA to Directors:
- Proactive diary management and support for email correspondence
- Ensure busy calendar schedule runs smoothly, anticipating travel needs (flights, hotels, visa, transfers) are managed effectively
- Ensure travel packs and documents are provided to a dealer meeting
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Directors by redirecting
or taking forward such contact as appropriate
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations (companies) etc to arrange
meetings, order parts, prepare agendas and draft minutes
- Undertake any other duties as requested
The PA to Directors will most likey have:
- Demonstrable experience in an administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly pressurised environment
- Ability to shorthand notes/minute taking
- An ability to communicate at all levels in a pleasant and efficient manner and with
- Ideally knows car types/model etc
- Experience in the automotive sector
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!