We are recruiting for an Interim Registrar for a professional examinations body based in the heart of the city.
This is a fixed term contract up until October 2018 paying £50,000- £55,000 pro rata.
The Interim Registrar will be responsible for the day to day organisation and running of their Examinations Department. The Registrar is required to deal with all aspects of the organisations involvement in medical assessment. The Interim Registrar is supported by 2 full-time staff.
Core Duties of the Interim Registrar:
- Supervise examination assistants
- The custody of Diploma Registers
- The Secretaryship of the Examinations Board and all the individual Examination Committees, liaising with Conveners, organising the agendas, attendance, minutes and subsequent actions
- Organisation of all preliminary work for examinations, including assisting the examination Convenors with the co-ordination of standard setting procedures; overseeing the collection and disposal of fees
- The production of all aspects of every examination including all written papers and, as appropriate, practical examinations
- Attending to candidates concerning their eligibility, fees, notification of examination dates, times, results
- The running and maintenance of the computerised records, inputting and extracting data, and co-ordinating the statistical analysis of results
The Interim registrar will most likely have/be:
- Experience of working in a professional or regulatory body
- Experience of dealing with senior professionals
- Leadership of a small team
- Minute taking skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Website updating and question bank maintenance desirable
If you are interested in applying for this role, click apply now below!