A Head of Marketing (UK & Ireland) wanted for a market leader in the Student Accommodation sector.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £60,000- £65,000 per annum and is based in central London
The Head of Marketing (UK & Ireland) leads a dedicated function within the Operations business which supports the selling of rooms in their Residences each year. As Head of Marketing (UK & Ireland) you will be responsible for developing and delivering a marketing strategy to support all residences to achieve optimum occupancy and revenue across the portfolio during the academic year and summer months.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Marketing (UK & Ireland):
- Conduct market research to identify market requirements for current and future products, e.g. Studying competitors' products and services
- Work in close collaboration with Residence Managers to develop annual and medium-term marketing plans
- Produce innovative and cost-effective promotions both in print and online including social media
- Further development of company website, including use of analytics to ensure that it is delivering to customer needs
- Ensure the integrity and reputation of the brand is maintained internally as well as externally
- Deliver all marketing activity within budget
- Provide the leadership, motivation to develop and invest in our high performing marketing team
- Work with the Sales Manager and the Operations Managers to ensure that marketing activity is aligned to business need
The Head of Marketing (UK & Ireland) will most likely have/be:
- Proven management experience in a fast-paced, consumer facing branded business
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Effective team management experience
- Experience of managing third party relationships and negotiating preferential terms
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Experience within the Student Market will be an advantage
- Experience of an operational business is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply now below!