A fantastic new opportunity awaits a skilled International Administrator to work for a leading membership body in the Engineering field, based in central London. This is a full-time permanent role paying £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The International Administrator is central to the successful delivery of the organistation’s international strategy by providing timely administrative support to colleagues and organisation representatives.
Core duties of the International Administrator:
- Provide administrative support for the planning and delivering of overseas events
- Coordination and support in the management of the International function
- Database management, data handling and analysis
- Maintain and update information for the website and produce simple promotional copy in conjunction with marketing colleagues
- Produce regular reports of progress against Key Performance Indicators
- Book travel for International colleagues
- Minute taking at a variety of International committees and sub committees and other meetings as required
The International Administrator will most likey have:
- Experience in events administration, preferably in a member based organisation/office environment
- First-class customer service
- Experience in international communications, diplomacy and tact to work across distinct cultural environments
- Ability to organise incoming workload and coordinate with others to achieve desired outcomes
- Implement and manage budgets
- Experience of taking minutes
- Proficient in ICT and MS Office
- Some exposure to corporate systems i.e. finance systems is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click APPLY NOW BELOW!