A City based, professional accounting membership body is recruiting for a skilled Marketing Assistant to join their team based in the heart of London. This is full-time 6 month fixed term contract paying £22,000- £25,000 per annum.
The Marketing Assistant will provide administrative and marketing support to the Education and Membership marketing team, supporting key marketing projects within the Education and Membership Directorate including the new launch within the organisation.
Core duties of the Marketing Assistant:
- Work with the Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager to support the planning and delivery of marketing and communications activity and campaigns in line with the marketing plan and department targets
- To plan, develop and coordinate content across the organisation’s core channels to support key campaigns to members, employers and students, ensuring regular feeds across social media, magazines etc
- Work with the digital and design team to develop creative assets for use across Education and Marketing campaigns
- Act as a key point of contact for marketing service requests from internal stakeholders
- Support the delivery of a range of regular department e-mail newsletters supporting student and member recruitment & retention activities
- Undertake desk research e.g. competitor analysis, collection of audience insights and data analysis
- Attend external networks, meetings, seminars and conferences as required
The Marketing Assistant will most likely have:
- Educated to A level or equivalent/Degree/marketing qualification
- Experience within a supporting marketing role
- Office administration experience
- Proficient with MS Office & email
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Experience of using e-mail marketing solutions and CRMs
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!