We are recruiting for a skilled PR Manager to join a long established and highly respected organisation based in the heart of London. This is a full-time permanent role paying £28,000- £32,000 per annum.
The PR Manager will manage and execute strategic PR campaigns for their publishing titles as well as general brand awareness to encompass high profile media partnerships.
Key responsibilities include planning, brainstorming, PR project management, media relations, writing press materials, identifying media opportunities, selling-in and relationship building both internally and externally.
Core duties of PR Manager:
- Plan and execute strategic and comprehensive PR campaigns for publishing programmes
- Work closely with the Marketing team to deliver a joined up, cohesive campaign targeted at children, parents and buyers, as well as the publishing trade
- Day to day management of PR teams working in close liaison with Publishing Rights & Export Manager and Marketing Manager
- Present plans and results to wider team
- Line Management of PR Assistant including workload and priority management
- Day to day management of PR agencies ensuring account managers are equipped with tools they need to achieve best results
- Identify and execute brand building activity with media partners, influencers and suitable events in alignment with their Brand Strategy
- Assist the PR team and help deliver departmental objectives throughout the year on internal projects as well as consumer facing campaign touch points
The PR Manager will most likely have:
- Track record of proactively and autonomously planning and executing measurable PR campaigns
- Ability to successfully project manage from inception to completion across multiple projects including events
- Experience in kids and family
- Publishing, entertainment and / or media background is preferable
- Ability to communicate well externally as well as with internal stakeholders
- Team player
- Ability to work cross functionally across the PR department, managing different deadlines
- Budget management
- Proficient with MS Office
If you are interested in applying for this position please click apply now!