Looking to speak with skilled Customer Service/Research Executives with a passion, knowledge for and understanding of Engineering, specifically an academic background in or technical understanding of Vehicular/Mechanical engineering. They are a long established much respected company based in the heart of London. This is a full-time permanent role paying £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
The Customer Service Executive will provide exceptional customer service in their specialist subject and represent the company's brand and explaining policies and processes.
The key responsibilities will involve processing applications, giving information about the company, validating records, managing and maintaining records on their database and conducting research.
The Customer Service Executive will most likely have:
- An academic background in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Customer service experience (public facing and/or business to business)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills - able to work to tight timeframes
- Critical thinking, excellent problem solving skills
- Strong English verbal & written skills
- Creative minded and keen to contribute
- Proven research skills
- Capable of working independently, proactively and multitasking
- Cultural sensitivity
- Ability to build positive working relationships with different departments internally an key external stakeholders
If you are interested in this position, CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!