We are recruiting for a skilled Marketing Executive to join a long established and highly respected organisation based in the heart of London. This is a 1 year fixed term contract paying £21,000- £23,000 per annum.
The Marketing Executive's key focus will be on the creation, development, implementation and localisation of online content plan and the ongoing management of created content for regions as well as assisting Marketing Managers in the day to day delivery of marketing strategy and campaigns.
Core duties of the Marketing Executive:
- Work closely with Head of Marketing and Content Executive to formulate an online content plan for key countries while looking to increase monthly digital output, in line with planned global brand and marketing activity
- Work with the Content Executive on the team's regional content objectives and requirements in all Global Digital team meetings and act as a liaison between both teams
- Work closely with Content Executive and local agencies to adapt the global content and social media plan
- Support the Marketing Manager on marketing campaigns across the marketing mix
- Brief and overview their merchandise for the Marketing and PR teams
- Support the Marketing Managers with the creation of case studies for the website
- Schedule team meetings and co-ordinate weekly marketing reports
The Marketing Executive will most likely have:
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing role, ideally in the entertainment (TV, Film, Video Games)
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Communication and presentation management skills
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi task
- Proficient with MS Office
Don't miss out! CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!