We are recruiting for a creative Marketing Manager to join a long established and highly respected organisation based in the heart of London. This is a full-time permanent role paying c £30,000 per annum.
The Marketing Manager's primary role is to develop and implement UK marketing plans with a key focus on their Publishing and Brand. This role will also oversee the localisation and implementation of these plans in relevant overseas territories and regions.
Core duties of the Marketing Manager:
- Responsibility for overseeing brand approvals for the region (execution of approvals resting with the Marketing Executive)
- Assist the Global Marketing team on Brand projects
Work collaboratively with Global Product Marketing, on ideas and strategies to improve product and performance
- Utilise market research findings to suggest improvements to product propositions and strategy
- Deliver creative campaign elements to support marketing strategy including trailers, key art and above the line marketing materials to be rolled out internationally
- Work closely with Sales teams on producing sales materials and point of sale collateral
- Negotiate and manage any necessary contracts with external agencies (PR/ Press)
The Marketing Manager will most likely have:
- Demonstrable experience of creating highly effective 360 multi-platform/ multimedia marketing/creative campaigns, ideally in the entertainment Sector [TV, Film, Video Games]
- Budget management experience
- Experience of briefing and managing external agencies
- Communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders both internal and external will be an advantage
- Experience with international regions an advantage
Don't miss out! Click Apply Now below!