Red Personnel have an exciting new opportunity! A skilled Project Development Administrator is required for a well-known and respected membership body based in the vibrant City of London. This is a full-time permanent role, paying £20, 000 - £21, 500 per annum + excellent benefits!
The Project Development Administrator’s main responsibility will be to provide exceptional administrative support to the Innovation and Project Development Team working with internal and external stakeholders; understanding the projects and delivering support with impeccable timing.
Core duties of the Project Development Administrator:
- Liaising with appropriate stakeholders for the timely collation of evaluation data
- Monitoring the their email inbox
- Setting up engagement meetings in regional areas and preparation of project documentation
- The timely inputting of evaluation data onto project database
- Replying to enquiries by phone, email or letter
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing team to ensure the content of their website pages are up to date
- Support the project manager in administration of local projects
- Support the content management of the specified health website
- Support the up-to-date record keeping and track expenditure for all new and existing projects
- Producing (including editing and formatting) the Innovation and Development Quarterly Newsletter and distributing to all staff at the organisation
The Project Development Administrator will most likely have/be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- An interest in public health and wellbeing
- Successful track record of working in a fast paced working environment
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to liaise with external commissioners and stakeholders
- Maintaining and integrating project plans
- Administering project budgets
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Our client, develop, implement and manage a wide range of policy and projects across the UK to educate and empower individuals, effect change and celebrate excellence.
Don’t miss out! Click APPLY NOW BELOW!