A hard-working and committed Data Administrator with up to date knowledge on Data Protection, specifically GDPR is wanted for a charitable Housing organisation just walking distance from Oxford Street!
This is a full time role, fixed term contract for one year, paying between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience. The core focus of this role is in maintaining a sound level of GDPR compliance through appropriate data management and internal administration.
Core duties of the Data Administrator (GDPR Compliant):
- Assist with ensuring that the organisation is fully compliant with the requirements of GDPR and appropriate data policies
- Deal with consent management, any breach investigations and requests for data under DPA and GDPR
- Manage internal GDPR policies and procedures to ensure proper use of electronic filing systems and proper handling of data, both paper and electronic
- Manage data, both paper and electronic, and input on software systems, as needed
The Data Administrator (GDPR Compliant): will most likely;
- Have knowledge of current UK data protection legislation and the requirements of GDPR
- Have the ability to set up and manage projects internally
- Excellent IT skill and file management system experience
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or experience
- Empathy working for a Christian organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!