A fantastic new position has arisen for a skilled People Advisor (HR Advisor) working in Central London, a short walk away from Covent Garden! Our client is a global youth charity.
This is a 4 month, fixed term, contract paying £34,000 per annum, pro rata. There is an expectation for the post-holder to be keen and able to hit the ground running.
Core duties of the People Advisor:
- Working collaboratively with the People Business Partner and line managers to provide HR advisory service and support
- Managing and administrating all HR processes within the department
- Assisting with due diligence and compliance for the outsourced payroll processes
- Taking the lead role in effectively managing and developing the HR information system (Cascade)
The People Advisor will most likely;
- Be CIPD qualified (or equivalent), or studying towards qualification
- Have previous experience with ER casework and Payroll, HR and Recruitment
- Display excellent organisation skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure in a busy/challenging environment
- Show excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft Office packages
If you are interested in applying for this role, please CLICK APPLY NOW BELOW!