A leading educational institute based in the heart of London is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the CEO. This is a full-time permanent role paying £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO and will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external contacts on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
Core duties of Executive Assistant to the CEO:
- Carry out administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, and others, on matters related to CEO's global strategic initiatives
- Research, prioritise, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence
- Facilitate cross-divisional coordination of travel plans
- Assist in scheduling meetings and attending meetings where applicable as minute taker
The Executive Assistant to the CEO will most likely have:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with the CEO and global and governmental stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners etc
- Experience supporting C-Level (C-suite) Executives, with an international remit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent customer/client service
- Results driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below.