A leading accreditation body is recruiting for a skilled HR Assistant. This role is based in their head office in London's vibrant and busy West End.
This is a full-time permanent position paying £24,000 per annum. This role will report directly to the HR Officer.
Core duties of the HR Assistant:
- Support the HR team with administration, in key meetings, training events and with initiatives
- HR system maintenance and development in line with policy and best practice
- Provide support to organisation regarding recruitment, ensuring an end to end service is provided in a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact for general queries
- Administration of payroll, on-boarding, contractual variations and organisation charts
The HR Assistant will most likely have:
- Strong admin experience within a faced paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload effectively
- Strong HR database experience
- First class customer service
- Experience of recruitment and advertising vacancies online
- Excellent IT skills
- A strong team player
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!